I decided to create a flower garden in this spot. There appears to have been something here at one point, but it’s been a long time.
I spent a few hours yesterday defining a border and turning the soil, which looks pretty good. Managed to get about half-way around and ran out of time and will get to it again today. There is a standing birch tree stump, a rather large boulder, and the remains of a severed stump which is quite embedded… Definitely need some power to get that out…Pekka!!
Here’s how much I accomplished yesterday. Hopefully, I can get this spot close to the desired size and shape later today. The weather is a bit overcast, but at least it isn’t raining!